Sunday 7 February 2010

Fast Forward >>

While waiting on some bits and pieces I ordered for Mulberry Cottage I thought I would move onto my Plants & Flowers Market Stall. The building and decorating were completed about a year ago (as in the first photo) so this weekend I've been making plants and other gardening paraphenalia to stock the stall. Here's what I've managed so far...

I don't really like dolls in my scenes but in this instance I have relented and am waiting on the arrival of our gardener. I want to make more plants, trays of seedlings, etc. but after a disastrous attempt at making wooden crates I think I'll wait until the dolls house fair later this month and just buy what I need. Hope you enjoy this so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x