Wednesday 10 November 2010

Swap Group Update

You may know that I'm a member of an online swap group, Dedicated Mini Swappers. It's quite a small group, very friendly and there's no pressure to take part in every swap. I'd signed up for swaps in October and November but as none of my swaps were 'themed' I hummed and hawed for quite some time before deciding what to make. October was my month in our Half-Yearly Swap so, with my new found crochet skills everyone in my little group each got one of these, a little shopping bag ...

For November the swap theme was an item of my choosing, so I chose to make this little Christmas rug and cushion..

And finally, our annual Christmas Swap has to be mailed out by the end of November so we can all open them together before Christmas. I have made .... oh no, sorry, you'll have to wait until then before I can 'show and tell'!
I hope my partners like my gifts to them and if anyone is interested in joining our group please drop them an email and say Allison sent you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have made some cute items, I still haven't brushed up on my crochet skills yet but it would certainly come in handy. Lucky swap partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you have so many talents! There are so many different items you produce with such ease. Love the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que fantasticos trabajos.
    Yo soy una negada para la ropita y el punto.
    Te han quedado preciosos los bolsitos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allison,

    I visitied your gardening section. I too am a lover of making plants and flowers, so will be back now and then to have a sticky beak. ;-)

    Lovely work.
    Regards
    Marion from downunder

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, so please leave a message to let me know you've called by x